Tahini Pomegranate Toasts with Rosemary Honey
- ½ cup wildflower honey
- 2 rosemary sprigs
- ¼ cup Woodstock® Sesame Tahini
- 4 thick slices seeded bread, toasted
- ½ cup pomegranate seeds
- 2 tablespoons Woodstock® Organic Sesame Seeds
- Flaky sea salt (optional)
- In a small saucepan combine honey and rosemary. Heat over medium-low heat until honey is steaming, then take off heat, cover, and let sit 15 minutes. Strain out rosemary.
- Spread tahini on toast, then drizzle with honey. Sprinkle with pomegranate seeds, sesame seeds, and salt, if using.