Maple-Glazed Brussels Sprouts and Winter Squash
- 1 package WoodstockⓇ Frozen Petite Brussels Sprouts
- 1 small butternut squash, peeled, seeded, and cut into ¾” cubes
- 1 red onion, cut into ½” thick wedges
- 2 tablespoons preferred vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce or tamari
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Toasted WoodstockⓇ Organic Sesame Seeds
- Preheat oven to 425℉.
- On a large baking sheet toss together Brussels sprouts, squash, onion, oil, maple syrup, soy sauce, and pepper. Spread out in a single layer and roast, stirring every 10 minutes, until tender and browned, about 30 minutes.
- Transfer vegetables to a serving dish and sprinkle with sesame seeds.