Dill Pickle Pasta Salad
- ½ cup Woodstock® Organic Mayonnaise
- ¼ cup brine from a jar of Woodstock® Organic Whole Kosher Dill Pickles
- 1 garlic clove, minced or pressed
- 1½ teaspoons Woodstock® Organic Yellow Mustard
- 1½ teaspoons prepared horseradish
- ¼ teaspoon fine sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 12 ounces chickpea penne pasta
- 1 cup sliced Woodstock® Organic Whole Kosher Dill Pickles
- ½ red onion, very thinly sliced
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 Persian cucumbers, cut into ½ inch chunks
- 1 romaine heart, coarsely chopped
- 1 bunch fresh dill, chopped
- In a medium bowl whisk to combine mayonnaise, pickle brine, garlic, mustard, horseradish, salt, and pepper.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain, and rinse under cold water until completely cooled. Drain well.
- In a large bowl toss pasta with dressing to taste, pickles, onion, tomatoes, cucumber, romaine, and dill.