Dark Chocolate Protein Granola
- 2 ½ cups WOODSTOCK Organic Irish Style Oats
- ½ cup WOODSTOCK Thick Sliced Almond
- 1 serving (34g) Nutiva Organic Plant Protein Superfood30 Chocolate
- ¼ cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 2 Tbsp Pure Maple Syrup
- 2 Tbsp WOODSTOCK Organic Brown Sugar
- ½ cup+ 2 Tbsp. Harvest Bay Organic Unrefined Coconut Oil
- ¼ tsp Fine Ground Salt
- ¼ tsp Ground Cinnamon
- ¾ cup Enjoy Life Foods Mini Chocolate Chips
- ½ tsp Coarse Kosher Salt
- Preheat oven to 300* Fahrenheit
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together protein powder, cocoa powder, maple syrup, brown sugar, coconut oil, fine salt, and cinnamon.
- Using a rubber spatula, mix in the oats and almond slices.
- Pour the mixture onto the lined baking sheet and spread out to about a 1-inch thickness. Use the rubber spatula to make sure the top is smooth and the edges of the mixture are tight. Any stray oats will cook more quickly than the rest of the tray.
- Bake for about 40 minutes. Remove from the oven and sprinkle the coarse salt and chocolate chips over the top. Place back in the oven and bake for another 3-5 minutes, removing just before the chocolate chips melt.
- Let the granola cool for at least 20 minutes before breaking into chunks. Store in an air tight container for up to 2 weeks.