Oven-Fried Dill Pickle Chips
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup Woodstock® Organic Mayo
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh chives
- 1 garlic clove, minced or pressed
- Fine sea salt and black pepper to taste
Dill Pickle Chips:
- 1 jar Woodstock® Organic Kosher Sliced Dill Pickles
- ⅓ cup all-purpose flour
- ⅓ cup cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 3 large eggs
- 2 cups panko breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup preferred vegetable oil
- In a medium bowl whisk to combine yogurt, mayo, lime juice, cilantro, dill, chives, garlic, and salt and pepper. Refrigerate until needed.
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Place 2 metal racks on 2 large baking sheets.
- Drain pickles well, then lay out in a single layer on a kitchen towel and blot as dry as possible.
- In a wide, shallow dish whisk to combine flour, cornstarch, onion and garlic powders, paprika, salt, and pepper. In a second shallow dish beat eggs. In a third shallow dish place panko.
- Dip pickle slices in flour mixture, then egg, then panko and place on the racks on the baking sheets. Drizzle with oil.
- Bake until pickles are crisp and brown, 15-20 minutes, rotating sheets front to back and switching oven racks halfway through baking.
- Serve hot with ranch dressing.