- 2 tablespoons olive or avocado oil
- 2 14 ounce cans jackfruit in brine, drained and shredded
- 1 small yellow onion, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup water
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- ½ to ¾ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground coriander
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, finely chopped
- WOODSTOCK Jalapeno Relish
- WOODSTOCK Organic Sriracha Aioli
- Finely chopped cabbage, purple cabbage, or lettuce
- Avocado slices
- Radish slices
- Warmed corn or flour tortillas
- Stir together spices in a small bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk together tomato paste and water.
- Drain jackfruit. Add to a large bowl and use two forks to shred.
- Add oil to a large sauté pan over medium heat.
- Add onion and sauté for 5 minutes, stirring a few times.
- Add shredded jackfruit, tomato and water mixture, and spice blend. Stir well to coat. Cook, stirring a few times, for about 10 minutes.
- Serve on warmed corn or flour tortillas with Woodstock Jalapeno Relish, chopped cabbage or lettuce, thinly sliced radish, avocado slices, and a generous drizzle of Woodstock Organic Sriracha Aioli.