Green Pea and Herb Hummus
- 1 can (15oz) chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup Woodstock Ⓡ Organic Frozen Green Peas , thawed and drained
- ¼ cup Woodstock Ⓡ Organic Sesame Tahini
- ¼ cup packed chopped dill, plus more for serving
- ¼ cup packed chopped mint, plus more for serving
- ¼ cup packed chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 2 tablespoons Woodstock Ⓡ Organic Pumpkin Seeds , toasted
- 2 tablespoons Woodstock Ⓡ Organic Sunflower Seeds , toasted
- Cut raw vegetables and/or pita triangles or chips, for serving
- In a food processor combine chickpeas, peas, tahini, dill, mint, parsley, lemon juice, garlic, and salt. Pulse until finely ground.
- With the machine running, add ⅓ cup cold water in a thin stream and continue to process until the hummus is very smooth.
- Transfer hummus to a bowl. Garnish with dill and mint sprigs and pumpkin and sunflower seeds. Serve with vegetables and/or pita.