Golden Oat Bowls with Greens and Tahini Sauce
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ cup Woodstock® Sesame Tahini
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced or pressed
- ¾ teaspoon fine sea salt, divided
- 2 cups low-sodium vegetable broth
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 cup Woodstock® Rolled Oats
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3 packed cups shredded kale
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- To a large saucepan or pot add 1 inch water and place a steamer basket or insert in pot. Bring water to a rapid boil and use tongs to gently place eggs into steamer basket. Cover and steam for 6 minutes. Fill a medium bowl with ice water.
- When eggs are finished cooking, transfer with tongs to ice water and let cool. Crack eggs all over, then peel and cut lengthwise in half.
- In a medium bowl whisk to combine tahini, lemon juice, garlic, and ¼ teaspoon salt. Add cool water until mixture reaches a smooth, sauce-like consistency (about ¼ cup).
- In a medium saucepan combine broth, turmeric, and ¼ teaspoon salt. Bring to a boil, stir in oats, and reduce heat to simmer, stirring frequently, until oats are tender and liquid is absorbed, about 8 minutes.
- While oats cook, heat oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add kale and remaining ¼ teaspoon salt and sauté until wilted.
- To serve, divide oats between bowls. Top with greens, egg, tahini sauce, and green onion.