Curried Chicken Salad with Almonds and Golden Raisins
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon preferred vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons curry powder, divided
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- ½ cup Woodstock® Organic Mayonnaise
- ½ cup canned coconut milk
- 2 celery stalks, finely diced
- ½ red onion, finely diced
- ½ cup Woodstock® Sliced Almonds, toasted
- ½ cup golden raisins
- ¼ cup plus 1 tablespoon roughly chopped cilantro, divided
- 4 cups salad mix
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Rub chicken with vegetable oil, 1 tablespoon curry powder and salt. Bake 15-20 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F and the juices run clear when pierced. Transfer to a plate and cool.
- In a small bowl, whisk together remaining 1 tablespoon curry powder, mayonnaise and coconut milk.
- When cool enough to handle, shred chicken with 2 forks. Transfer to a large bowl and add celery, red onion, almonds, raisins and ¼ cup of cilantro. Stir in dressing.
- In a large bowl, toss salad mix with olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- To serve, divide greens among 4 plates. Top with chicken salad and garnish with remaining 1 tablespoon cilantro.