Barbecue Cauliflower Pizza
- 1 medium head cauliflower, cut into florets
- ¾ cup WoodstockⓇ Organic Hickory Barbecue Sauce, divided
- 1 tablespoon preferred vegetable oil
- 1 pound prepared pizza dough
- ½ cup very thinly sliced red onion
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella (4oz)
- 1 jalapeño, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 450℉.
- On a large baking sheet toss cauliflower with ½ cup barbecue sauce and oil. Spread out in a single layer and roast until browned and tender, about 20 minutes.
- On a lightly-floured countertop, roll and stretch pizza dough into a 14” round. Transfer to a large baking sheet or cookie sheet. Top with remaining ¼ cup barbecue sauce, cauliflower, onion, mozzarella, and jalapeño.
- Bake until well-browned and cheese is melted, 15-20 minutes.