Grilled Vegetable Platter with Roasted Garlic Mustard Sauce
- 3 heads garlic
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons Woodstock® Organic Dijon Mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped tarragon
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into ½ inch thick slices on the diagonal
- 2 medium yellow squash, cut into ½ inch thick slices on the diagonal
- 2 slender Japanese eggplants, cut into ½ inch thick slices on the diagonal
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut into ½ inch wide strips
- 1 bunch asparagus, tough ends trimmed
- 2 tablespoons preferred vegetable oil
- 1 loaf crusty bread, sliced
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cut off top ⅓ of garlic heads to expose cloves. Place cloves on a doubled piece of foil and drizzle with oil. Wrap tightly, place on a baking sheet, and bake until tender, about 1 hour. Carefully unwrap and let cool for 15 minutes.
- Squeeze garlic cloves into a blender and add yogurt and mustard. Blend until smooth. Scrape into a bowl and stir in tarragon.
- Prepare a hot grill fire, preheat a gas grill on high for 10 minutes, or preheat a grill pan over medium-high heat.
- In a large bowl toss zucchini, squash, eggplant, bell pepper, and asparagus with oil to coat.
- Grill vegetables, turning occasionally, until browned and just tender.
- Arrange vegetables on a platter with bread and serve with garlic sauce.