Grilled Tofu with Roasted Vegetables and Chermoula
- 1 zucchini, cut into ½ inch thick half moons
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1 inch strips
- ½ fennel bulb, trimmed and cut into ½ inch thick wedges
- 4 multi-colored carrots, peeled and halved lengthwise
- 6 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt, divided
- ½ teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 1 package Woodstock® Organic Extra Firm Tofu, drained
- ¾ cup roughly chopped cilantro
- ½ cup roughly chopped parsley
- Finely grated zest of 1 lemon
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 400°F. On a large baking sheet toss zucchini, bell pepper, fennel, and carrots with 1 tablespoon olive oil, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Cut tofu lengthwise into 4 slabs, then cut each slice in half again so you have 8 squares. Transfer to a baking sheet, rub with 1 tablespoon olive oil, and sprinkle with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Roast vegetables and tofu until vegetables are tender and both vegetables and tofu are browned, 20-25 minutes.
- In a food processor, combine cilantro, parsley, lemon zest, lemon juice, cumin, and coriander. With machine running, slowly drizzle in remaining ¼ cup olive oil. Blend until sauce is bright green and smooth. Stir in pepper flakes and salt and pepper to taste.
- To serve, divide vegetables among 4 plates, top each with 2 squares tofu, and drizzle with chermoula sauce.