Dijon Honey Mustard Salmon
- 24 ounces salmon
- ¼ cup WOODSTOCK Organic Dijon Mustard
- ⅓ cup honey
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- Black pepper to taste
- WOODSTOCK Organic Jalapeño Relish
- finely chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 375˚F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- In a small bowl, whisk together mustard, honey, lemon juice, salt, paprika, garlic powder and pepper.
- Place the salmon skin side down on baking sheet. Brush the honey mustard mixture evenly over the salmon.
- Bake for 17-20 minutes, until salmon is cooked through.
- Remove from oven and top with jalapeño relish and finely chopped parsley for serving.