Butternut Squash Ravioli and Vegan Cream Sauce
- 1 bag WOODSTOCK Butternut Squash
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- ½ cup oat milk or non-dairy heavy cream alternative
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp salt
- Pepper to taste
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 bag WOODSTOCK Organic Mixed Vegetables
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 bag WOODSTOCK Organic Vegan Butternut Squash Ravioli, cooked according to package directions
- Vegan parmesan cheese for topping
- Cook butternut squash according to package directions. Drain and transfer to a blender with broth, milk, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper. Blend until smooth.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add oil, then add mixed vegetables and sauté until warmed through, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook ravioli according to package directions, drain and set aside.
- Add sauce to vegetables and bring to a simmer. Remove from heat and add in ravioli, tossing well to combine. Garnish with vegan parmesan cheese and black pepper.