Strawberry Nice Cream Sundae
- 2 cups Woodstock® Frozen Banana Slices
- 1 cup Woodstock® Frozen Whole Strawberries, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup preferred non-dairy milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 ounces bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
- ¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Fresh strawberries, raspberries, and/or blueberries
- In a food processor combine bananas, strawberries, milk, and vanilla. Process until completely smooth, scraping down sides of bowl several times. Transfer to a loaf pan, cover, and freeze for at least 30 minutes and up to 1 day.
- In a medium heatproof bowl set over a pan of steaming water, combine chocolate and coconut oil. Melt, stirring occasionally, until smooth, then cool to room temperature.
- To serve, scoop nice cream into bowls and drizzle with chocolate sauce. Top with berries.