Pumpkin and Pecan Breakfast Cookies
- 2 cups WoodstockⓇ Organic Instant Oats
- ⅔ cup WoodstockⓇ Organic Dried Cranberries
- ½ cup toasted WoodstockⓇ Organic Pecans, chopped
- ¼ cup ground WoodstockⓇ Organic Flaxseed
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 very ripe banana, cut into small chunks
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- Preheat oven to 350℉. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl combine oats, cranberries, pecans, flax, spices, and salt. In a medium bowl mash banana well, then stir in pumpkin, coconut oil, maple syrup, and eggs until combined. Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients until well-mixed.
- Scoop batter using a ¼ cup measure onto baking sheet, and flatten cookies slightly.
- Bake until cookies are set and very lightly browned, 18-20 minutes.
- Transfer cookies to a rack to cool completely. Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week.