Individual No-Bake Cheesecakes with Blueberry Sauce
For the crust:
- 1⅓ cups almond meal or almond flour
- 8 pitted WoodstockⓇ Organic Medjool Dates, roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
For the filling:
- 1 cup WoodstockⓇ Organic Whole Cashews, soaked for at least 2 hours and drained
- 1 cup full-fat canned coconut milk
- ¼ cup WoodstockⓇ Organic Cane Sugar
- 3 tablespoons Harvest Bay coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the blueberry topping:
- 1 package (10oz) WoodstockⓇ Organic Frozen Wild Blueberries
- 2 tablespoons WoodstockⓇ Organic Cane Sugar
- Finely grated zest of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon tapioca starch, dissolved in 2 tablespoons cold water
- In a food processor combine almond meal, dates, cinnamon, and salt and pulse until ground into a sticky paste. Divide mixture between 4 small, wide glasses or jars, using about ¼ cup per jar, and press to compact. Refrigerate.
- In a blender combine drained cashews, coconut milk, sugar, coconut oil, and vanilla. Blend on high speed until completely smooth and silky and divide between jars, using about ½ cup per jar. Freeze until completely chilled and firm, about 4 hours.
- In a medium saucepan combine blueberries, sugar, and lemon zest and juice. Bring to a simmer and cook, stirring occasionally, until thickened, about 10 minutes. Stir in tapioca starch slurry and simmer briefly, until thickened. Remove from heat and let cool completely.
- Before serving, spoon cooled blueberry sauce on top of cheesecakes.