Cashew Butter Sandies
- ¾ cup WoodstockⓇ Organic Powdered Sugar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened and cut into cubes
- 1 cup WoodstockⓇ Unsalted Smooth Cashew Butter
- 1¼ cups flour
- 1½ teaspoons fine sea salt
- ⅔ cup unsalted WoodstockⓇ Organic Cashews, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup chopped bittersweet chocolate, melted
- Preheat oven to 350℉. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, combine powdered sugar, granulated sugar, and butter and process until smooth. Add cashew butter, flour, and salt. Process until a dough forms. Add cashews and pulse to combine.
- Using a tablespoon, drop spoonfuls of dough on prepared cookie sheet 2” apart. Bake cookies until slightly brown on top, 15-20 minutes. Let cool completely.
- When cookies are cool, drizzle with chocolate. Store cookies in an airtight container.