Widl Blueberry Muffins
- 3 large, ripe bananas, mashed (about 1 ½ cups)
- ⅔ cup Greek yogurt (or sour cream)
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup WOODSTOCK Organic Sugar
- ½ cup WOODSTOCK Organic Brown Sugar
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups WOODSTOCK Organic Frozen Wild Blueberries
- Coarse sugar for topping (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375˚F.
- In a large mixing bowl, mash the bananas with a fork until mostly smooth. (It’s ok if there are still some lumps). Whisk in the yogurt/sour cream, oil, vanilla extract, eggs and both sugars until smooth.
- Stir the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon directly into the wet mixture. Fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients with a spatula until just combined. Gently fold in the blueberries.
- Fill muffin tins all the way to the top for large bakery-style muffins, or ¾ of the way for smaller muffins. Optional: top each muffin with a few more blueberries and a sprinkle of coarse sugar.
- For large muffins: Bake for 22-24 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. For smaller muffins: Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.