Oatmeal Breakfast Bars
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- ½ cup honey or maple syrup
- ¼ cup WOODSTOCK Organic Peanut Butter or WOODSTOCK Organic Almond Butter
- 14 cups unsweetened applesauce
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ cup WOODSTOCK Organic Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- ¼ cup WOODSTOCK Organic Pecans, chopped
- 5 ounces WOODSTOCK Dried Cherries, chopped
- 1 cup WOODSTOCK Organic Whole Rolled Oats
- Preheat oven to 350F and line an 8x8” baking pan with parchment paper.
- Add coconut oil, honey, almond butter, applesauce, vanilla, salt and cinnamon to a large mixing bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Add in coconut, pecans, dried cherries and oats and stir until well combined.
- Transfer to baking dish and spread into an even layer.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, then remove from oven and let cool completely before removing from pan and slicing.