Good Morning Muffins
- 1 cup whole wheat or spelt flour
- ¾ cup almond flour or meal
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- 3 large eggs
- ½ cup coconut oil, melted
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup grated carrot
- 1 cup grated cored tart apple
- ½ cup Woodstock Ⓡ Organic Pumpkin Seeds, toasted
- ½ cup roughly chopped dark chocolate
- ½ cup Woodstock Ⓡ Organic Instant Oats , plus more for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350℉. Lightly oil a standard 12-cup muffin tin or line with paper liners.
- In a large bowl whisk to combine flour, almond meal, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
- In a medium bowl whisk to combine eggs, coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla. Stir in carrot, apple, pumpkin seeds, chocolate, and oats.
- Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients just until combined. Divide batter amongst muffin cups, filling almost to the brim. Sprinkle with oats.
- Bake until golden and a toothpick inserted into a few muffins comes out clean, 20-25 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes in pan, then transfer to a rack to cool completely.