Blueberry Banana Baked Oatmeal
- 2 cups WoodstockⓇ Organic Irish Style Oats
- 2 cups milk or preferred unsweetened nondairy milk
- ½ cup WoodstockⓇ Sliced Almonds
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup Harvest Bay Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 cup WoodstockⓇ Organic Frozen Wild Blueberries
- 1 medium banana, thinly sliced
- Maple syrup
- WoodstockⓇ Smooth Organic Unsalted Almond Butter
- Preheat oven to 375℉. Lightly oil an 8” square baking dish.
- In a medium bowl combine oats, milk, almonds, maple syrup, coconut oil, egg, cinnamon, vanilla, and salt. Fold in blueberries.
- Scrape mixture into prepared pan and embed banana slices into the top. Bake until the top is golden and mixture is set, about 30 minutes.
- Serve warm with maple syrup and almond butter.